The best Node.js rich text editor
Trusted by 1.5M developers. Used in 100M+ apps.
No matter the project, TinyMCE for Node.js +
Express works best
Node.js rich text editor is
a lightweight feature-rich
WYSIWYG HTML editor
Can be added to any kind of Node.js project
The Node.js editor lets you build custom content creation
and editing experiences within your application
Why use TinyMCE as
your Node.js text editor?
Using our Node.js + Express starter code snippet, take advantage of out-of-the-box features, or build your own content creation experience with virtually infinite customizations.
- Lightweight, fast, and easy to use
- Quick setup with NPM or Yarn
- Self-host or load from the Cloud
- Stress-free maintenance and updates
- Free editor core with premium upgrades
- Fully customizable UI
- 50+ plugins for advanced content creation, collaboration and compliance
- Easy extensibility with 400+ APIs
- Actively maintained and improved
- Community and professional support
Add TinyMCE as your Node.js
It's easy. And trusted by 1.5M devs.
TinyMCE Node.js + Express
Setup instructions:Cloud CDN Package Manager
Trusted by developers
✨ I found out ~50% of my support tickets on remoteok.com were about Markdown issues:
- non-tech people don't understand it
- format is inconsistent
- buggy if complex like * a list with **bold text**
So I now switched to TinyMCE which is HTML: tiny.cloud
We tried many other #tools and we finally decided to go with @tinymce, simply because you're the best.
I'm beginning to love @tinymce more and more. Been exploring its features since morning...
Thanks! I tried many other tools - all open-source and came to the conclusion that many people may disagree with.
I decided to go with TinyMCE not because it's open-source but because they have a commercial license what may mean they will fix bugs and add great features faster.
Node.js + Express TinyMCE
Our Node.js + Express text editor is regularly updated
and actively maintained
Versions 4, 5, 6
TinyMCE Node.js + Express
Supercharge your Node.js + Express text areas
with state-of-the-art editor functionality
- Cleanly copy-pastes content from Word, Excel and Google Docs
- Option to strip or preserve advanced formatting
- Underlying HTML code doesn't break
- 99.9% accuracy rate
Node.js + Express editable tables
- Advanced sorting and table functionality
- Looks and feels like the most popular spreadsheet tools
- Delivers familiarity combined with advanced features
Node.js + Express HTML code editor
- Switch between editing rich text content and the underlying HTML with the click of a button
- Color syntax highlighting, search and replace, bracket matching, code folding, and multiple selections
- Allows developers and power users to jump in and edit the code behind the content
Node.js + Express image editor
- Flip, rotate, crop, resize and apply filters within the editor
- Modify images to fit content without leaving the browser
- Replaces the need for other image editing software
Looking for projects thatAccess use-case specific starter configs
TinyMCE can be used for?
to kickstart your rich text editing project
What is the best rich text editor for Node.js + Express?
TinyMCE is considered the best rich text editor for Node.js + Express by many developers because of its flexibility and ease of integration with Node.js + Express applications, frequent updates, and easy-to-integrate features. It has a wide range of formatting options, support for file upload and media handling, and is easily customizable.
How to add text editor to Node.js + Express?
Why should you choose TinyMCE Node.js + Express rich text editor?
Fast and easy setup, a fully customizable UI, productivity, compliance and collaboration features are all great reasons to choose TinyMCE as your Node.js + Express rich text editor.
What is the price for TinyMCE Node.js + Express WYSIWYG editor?
TinyMCE is 100% free under the MIT open source license. Advanced features and support are available at an additional cost.
Does the TinyMCE Node.js + Express rich text editor have copy and paste functionality?
Yes. TinyMCE has a feature called PowerPaste, which retains formatting and cleans the HTML copied from Word, Excel and Google Docs with 99.9% accuracy.
Does the TinyMCE Node.js + Express rich text editor have text formatting and styling functionality?
Yes. TinyMCE has all of the features your users would expect from any word processor-type tool.
One of the most trusted and downloaded components for 20+ years
12+ frameworks and 400+ flexible APIs
Easily integrates into your tech stack and enhances your editing experience. 7 first-party and 5 third-party endorsed integrations that make development easier
Get TinyMCE two ways Cloud-based or Self-hosted
Get a Free API key to use TinyMCE from the Cloud or Download the SDK for use in your Self-Hosted application
Modify TinyMCE to suit custom use cases
Developers have full source code control for endless customizations
- UI customisation
- API customisation